Why are so many people being born into the rainbow purpose, with rainbow auras? The rainbow purpose, indeed is a major one: no more duality. While many people are here to expand via duality, rainbows are here to be a shining example to us of how to expand minus duality, as we are are propelled into the fifth dimensional existence. We are currently in between the 3rd and 4th dimensional existence, here on earth, but we will soon ascend into the fifth dimension. The dominant law of Earth is the Law of Attraction, which means we will experience all types of positive and negative experiences based on reflections. However, rainbow beings are here to show us how to stop owning everything as a reflection. They show us how to:
1) Express and feel pain/suffering without fear. How do they do this? They trust that pain is a very another important part of the multifaceted array of human lessons associated with the gambit of emotions we're here to experience as humans.
Faith feels a bit like driving a car to an unknown destination with nothing but one headlight, while lost in the dark.
No street lights. No full moon to light your way. Just your knowingness that the only thing you need to keep moving is that one headlight that shines the direction you're meant to go towards. That one headlight needed is Source. If you connect to Source you KNOW what to do next and therefore, you are able to trust all human emotional processes, even pain. Rainbows do not require any direction, visions or signs, they just KNOW what to do.
Keep in mind this does not mean you can walk all over a rainbow, either- they love themselves so much as well and therefore are master boundary setters. Most people who have self love are great with boundaries, and this is vital for rainbows. Therefore, if you physically or emotionally cause pain to a rainbow, they will bless you, Love you, but also will erect a very high boundary so that you cannot do so again.
As crystals tend to take in a lot of energy before transmuting it, they don't often release that energy right away, hence the high levels of pain, physical/mental illness, food sensitivities, chemical allergic reactions and more difficult spiritual awakenings.
Any color can transcend into the rainbow purpose if they choose- this isn't a heirachy or special healers club. Yes, rainbows are seen as "earth angels" as they have transcended earth based duality. However, this purpose can be obtained and one can transcend into the rainbow aura AND rainbow purpose at any age/stage of their lives, simply by following the five steps above. All of the beautiful colors represented in the auric field have individual and wonderful purposes that are equally important to the rainbow purpose. We are all important pieces of a very large, multi-dimensional puzzle.
Each person will have their own journey and unique spiritual transition that could be very similar or incredibly different from others' awakenings/transitions into the rainbow aura and purpose. Those of you with lavender as a color/purpose tend to have an easier transition to rainbow than those of you transitioning from the crystal and indigo colors, I've noticed. If you have difficulties with your spiritual transitions, please read the following blog carefully and follow these very simple tips within:
1) You love the entire world, while simultaneously, not quite giving a damn about triggers. You mean this in the most loving way, as you are lovingly observing and shining the Light of unconditional Love on everything and everyone, but NOTHING can hold you back. Triggers are mild, and what would have triggered you just a few months back will now make you giggle. Everything under the face of the sun can be ultimately celebrated, even your own massively funny SNAFU situations. When mistakes occur, you will literally giggle and say something ridiculous like this, as a form of celebrating Divinity, even in mistakes:
3. Less physical and mental illness. You'll feel more grounded and stable than every before. Granted, your new tolerance levels simply won't apply to foods. At this point, you'd still be best off avoiding food dyes, gmo products and non-organic foods and beverages of all varieties.
4. The addition of immensely stronger spiritual gifts, including but not limited to: clairvoyance, strong channeling abilities of your own higher self and even ascended beings, clairaudience and all healing abilities.
5. Immense amounts of mental, emotional and physical energy, but it shows in a very grounded fashion. Suddenly, you'll need less sleep, less food, less meditation, less grounding, etc, however, you'll be showing immense amounts of endurance in all areas of your life.
6. A peaceful presence. Suddenly, everything feels completely non-threatening to you and safe, therefore with so much intense faith in Source, there is no way to exude anything other than pure peace in most situations. However, others may also say, "Your personality seems to have changed. You're almost boring, but you're so sweet and something just pulls me in your direction!" People will be inexplicably drawn to you like you're a giant love magnet.
7. Strong amounts of GRACE under stress. Suddenly, you'll find the having the Light of Divinity means that you can handle extreme amounts of stress, even in ways that would cause trauma for most people. I've met some of you wonderful earth angels out there on the scenes of car accidents, forming a human tourniquet with your own hands while directing other physically capable people to call the ambulance. You're amazingly graceful under immense stress and then once it's over, you thank Source above and are immediately back to being peaceful and present in the I AM, once again.
8. You can heal hundreds to thousands of people, simultaneously. Your vocal frequencies alone cause healing in mass quantities.
9. You suddenly have a strong PURPOSE that you may or may not be able to identify but you're hellbent on enduring to the end with your life purpose, which often involves healing humanity and spreading love in massive doses; and
10. You can't stop saying "Bless them". That was my first observation in myself in the rainbow transition. Instead of judgment, I'd say, "Bless them" and sincerely mean it. This is the path of mastery, when you're able to do nothing but bless everything and everyone that is, as it is all Divinity.
Love to you all in your ascension journeys. Love, Pamela Aaralyn